I am excited to inform you that I have been awarded prestigious Microsoft MVP Award 9th times in nine consecutive years. You can learn more about MVP Award here: https://mvp.microsoft.com . I thank Microsoft for the award and recognition.
At time of writing, there are around 3000 MVP worldwide and around 75 MVP in India. Therefore, it is matter of sheer pride to be part of this exclusive group of professionals. First time I got this award in 2010 and since then I have been getting this award each year. You can find my profile here: https://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/PublicProfile/4028360
To reward you, each year Microsoft evaluates your work for community. Last year, my contribution was as follows:
- Organized India Angular conference ng-India : http://www.ng-ind.com
- Number of articles : 35
- Number of local user group speaking : 7
- Number of conference speaking : 3
Getting Microsoft MVP award Ninth times in a row is overwhelming, and it was never possible without,
debugmode.net . This is my personal blog and I write articles here. I started this blog in 2009, and since then have written around 950 blog posts here. I thank all subscribers and readers of this blog.
Infragistics. I work as Developer Evangelist for Infragistics. Culture of my employer allows me to contribute to the community. I thank my team and everyone for all support and opportunity. Do not forget to check our awesome products here
Going forward in this year, I am aspired to focus on
- Writing 8 articles per month on latest of Frontend Engineering
- Hosting one user group event in various Indian cities on various topics of Frontend engineering
- Organizing ng-Nepal, Nepal Angular Conference
- Organizing ng-India, India Angular Conference
For any help you can reach me at debugmode[at] outlook [dot] com or tweet me at @debug_mode
Microsoft MVP Since 2010.
Leave a Reply