Angular is one of the most popular frameworks to build web apps. This course by <geek97/> will help you to master everything you need to know to be a Job-Ready Angular Developer.
From mastering the core concepts of Angular, you will also learn to create API in NodeJS, RxJS, and advanced concepts of Angular in this course.
|Total Duration||25-30 Hrs.|
|Mode||Online via Zoom. You need the Internet to attend|
|Fee||7500 INR + 18% GST|
|For special need firstname.lastname@example.org|
The class starts on 28 June Aug 2021 and ends on 9th July 2021 and will be held daily at 8 AM IST. For the weekend there will be different timings.
- Setting up environment
- Creating first Angular App
- Data Binding
- Property binding
- Event binding
- Two-way data binding
- Using directives
- Using pipes
- Creating custom pipe
Lecture 2 – Component Communication : 29 June
- Nesting Components
- Communication with child component using @Input
- Communication with parent component using @Output
- Using Template Variables to interact with child components
Lecture 3 – Directives and ViewEncapsulation : 30 June
- Custom Attribute Directives
- Credit Card Custom Directives
- Understanding Shadow DOM
- Styling Components
- Angular CSS Encapsulation
Lecture 4 – Reactive Forms : 1st July
- Subscribing to value change
- Custom Validation
Lecture 5 – Content Projection : 2nd July
- Content Projection
- Slotted Content Projection
Lecture 6 – Dependency Injection and Services – 3rd July (Long class)
- Creating a service
- Various ‘provideIn’ options
- Singleton service
- Treeshaking service
- Global error handling
- Creating a serviceVarious ‘provideIn’ options
- Service in Lazy Loaded Modules
Lecture 7 – Understanding RxJS : 5th July
Lecture 8 – Using API in Angular , async pipe, and Interceptor : 6th July
- Reading data in Angular app
- Creating data
- Editing Data
- Deleting data
- using async pipe
- Adding request headers such as authorization or any custom header for all outgoing requests.
- Handling HTTP response error
Lecture 9 – Routings : 7th July
- Creating Routing
- Routing Parameters
- Snapshot and observable approach
- Optional Route Parameters
- Query Parameters
- Data using Route Resolver
- Creating Child Routes
- Secondary Routes
- Route Guards
- Lazy Loading
Lecture 10 – Dynamic loading Components : 8th July
- Dynamic Component Loading
- Dynamic Module Loading
- Dynamic loading external library
Lecture 11 – Change Detection and async pipe : 9th July
- What is change detection
- Default strategy
- onPush strategy
- using observable
- async pipe
- E-book on Angular
- E-Certificate to attendees
- Reference to various Angular job.
Dhananjay Kumar is a well-known trainer with around 750 Hrs of experience of teaching Angular to students from various backgrounds. His clientele includes but not limited to Aristocrat, NRI, Bethel, Times Now, Acheron, AIS, and Kovai.co, etc.
Dhananjay is a prolific tech writer with around 1000 articles in his credit, exemplary speaker with about 75 talks, and author of the best-selling book, Angular Essentials.
For his contributions to the developer community, Dhananjay is awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Award 11 times and recognized as a Developer Expert in Angular by Google.
Dhananjay is also the founder of <geek97/>, which enables developers to be job-ready, and creator of India’s Largest Angular Conference, ng-India.
See you in the class.