Before I start this post a special thanks to Julie Lerman and Chris Eargle , for all their support in chasing my aspiration of Telerik.
I am excited to share with you that I have joined Telerik India as Customer Advocate. I will be working from Delhi/NCR region. And I will be reporting to Abhishek Kant (Country Manager, Telerik India). I thank Abhishek Kant , John Bristowe and Stephen Forte for their confidence in me for this job.
As Customer Advocate I will be working very closely with Developers and Customers using Telerik products. I will take developers input on products and convey that to development team to make products better and more useful.
For illustration some of my work will be as following,
- I will work with customers closely to understand their development eco system and help them solving their problems.
- I will create awareness in Developer community about Telerik Products by creating demos, samples etc
- I will be authoring whitepapers, blogs, articles etc.
- I will be conducting trainings, sessions etc. on Telerik products.
- I will convey information about any new or existing Telerik Product to bloggers, Tech Writers and Community leaders.
In nutshell, I will be responsible for educating developers, customers about Telerik products and helping development team to understand more about developer community and market trend on the products.
I am very happy and excited for this role since I have been aspired for this type of work from very beginning of my career. I cannot imagine this progress in my career without help of many people, who have been helping me as mentor and friend. I would take this opportunity to thank following people for their consistent help and motivation [In no particular order ]
Finally I am very excited to work closely with customers, community and developers.
Feel free to reach me at
Keep reading my blog and wish me good luck for my new journey.Follow @debug_mode
Leave a Reply