Ahmadabad is always very close to me as I did my first public speaking in this city back on 24 July 2010. Since then I have been trying to do at least one workshop or talk each year here, so continuing the ritual, I am again coming to Ahmadabad/Gandhinagar on 13th October to speak in Devfest Gandhinagar 2019
You can follow all happening of the conference here or follow them on twitter here
I am excited to deliver two talks. They are as follows:
- What is the value of ‘this’?
- What are the invocation patterns?
- Various ways to pass parameters to a function?
- Explain Hoisting?
- How to make objects properties read only?
- How to make objects properties private?
- Explain constructor and prototype
- What is __proto__
- Arrow functions
- REST parameters
- Spread operator
- Default parameters etc.
I will try to simplify 5-7 topics from the above listed topic in a simpler and entertaining way. This talk is for everyone and your main take away from this session would be at least that you will never forget what is value of ‘this’ 😉
Talk 2: Simplifying RxJS in Angular for everyone
We all use subscribe() method in an Angular application to fetch data from the API. However, very rarely know beyond that, I will try to take you beyond obvious. In this talk, I will start from the beginning of RxJS in Angular and then end at the best practices of using it.
- Using of, from creational functions
- Sharing data between two unrelated components
- Fetching data from the API
- Using async pipe
- Using other operators such as a map, forkJoin etc.
This talk is for the developers who are already working on the Angular.
I am excited to see you in both of my talks. When you see me in the event, do not hesitate to say Hi and take a selfie together.
I wish to thank Yatendrasinh Joddha, Parth Jansari, Arif Khoja , Bhavesh Valand, and the whole team of GDG Gandhinagar for inviting me. I hope to meet the expectation of audiences and teach them a few things.
Leave a Reply