XAML is everywhere. Whether you are developing for Windows Phone 7, WPF, Silverlight or Windows 8, you need to have sound understanding of XAML. If you are looking to learn XAML in a systematic way then this book is for you.
This book is published by Microsoft Press and authored by Mamta D and Ashish Ghoda.
You can buy this book from here
This book may be your expert guide to designing and building dynamic user interfaces
Sharpen your application design and development skills using XAML—the declarative markup language used in Microsoft® Silverlight®, Windows® Presentation Foundation (WPF), and the Windows 8 Runtime APIs. Led by two XAML experts, you’ll learn practical ways to build rich, interactive user interfaces with data integration capabilities and support for multimedia, graphics, and animation. This hands-on guide is ideal for Microsoft .NET developers and web designers alike.
Discover how to:
- Control UI behavior and implement business logic with code-behind solutions
- Manage UI element positioning with the XAML layout system
- Use templates to customize UI elements—without affecting their functionality
- Apply different types of property and event systems in WPF and Silverlight
- Bind various kinds of data to your UI, and display them in the format you want
- Implement 2D and 3D vector graphics and animations
Something about Authors
Mamta is senior community member and writes on various technologies. For her update you can follow her at TWITTER
Awarded with British Computer Society (BCS) Fellowship, ASHISH GHODA is a customer-focused and business values-driven senior IT executive with over 15 years of IT leadership, technical and financial management, and enterprise architect experience. Read more about Ashish here
I strongly recommend this book. Go and get you copy from here