Are you new to Angular and just starting with it? Well, I have written a small eBook for you, which you may find useful.
This book does not contain everything of Angular. It just contains topic you need to get started with Angular.
In these 10 pages E-Book, you will learn about:
- Angular’s basic architecture: NgModules, Components, Templates, Directives, Two-way Data Binding, Services, Dependency Injection, and Routing
- Setting up an environment: Downloading Angular with the Angular CLI tool; must have Node.js and npm installed
- Components: What you see in the browser. Consists of the following parts: a TypeScript class called the Component Class, an HTML file called the template of the component, and an optional CSS file for styling the component
- Data binding: Determines how data will flow in between the component class and component template
- Component communication: For sharing data (object, string, number, array, HTML)
- Directives: Creating DOM elements and changing their structure or behavior in an Angular application
As I told you, this book is only 10 pages long and it contains basic minimum you need to get started with Angular. Currently I am writing a complete Angular Essentials Book, send me your feedback and I will try to incorporate them. You can reach me at debugmode[at]outlook[dot]com
I hope you find Angular Essentials Ref Card useful. Thanks!