1. Login to Windows Azure Development portal.
2. After login at left panel you can see number of storage and service account in your subscription.
3. Select subscription and storage account option to create new Storage Account. At top left, you will get New Storage Account option. To create new storage account click on new Storage Account.
4. Provide all the required information,
a. Choose subscription.
b. Give unique name URL. It must be combination of only lower letters and numbers.
c. Choose a region, and click on Create.
5. Now you can see storage account has been created.
6. Click on storage account and at right side panel you can see properties.
In properties window we can see URL for BLOB, Queue and Table access. We will have to use these URL to access table, queue or blob.
7. To view the Primary key and Secondary key click on View Button.
In this way , we can create a Storage Account in new Silverlight based Azure Portal.