Date | Time
September 7, 2018 | 11:00 AM – 12.15 PM IST
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks to create applications for mobile and desktop. A number of front-end developers use it, while there are around 120,000 questions regarding Angular on Stack Overflow.
In this webinar, I will show you how to get started with Angular through live coding that will cover almost every subtopic imaginable to Angular, including skills needed to write basic Angular applications.
I will cover an overview of topics including:
- The basics of Angular CLI
- Data Bindings
- Component Communications
- Working with API
In this live coding based webinar, you will learn:
- How to create your first Angular application
- How to create components and nested components
- How to work with Data Binding in Angular, such as:
- Event Binding
- Property Binding
- Two-way Data Binding
- How two components communicate to each other, such as:
- Temp Reference Variable
- Content Projection
- How to work with $http services to consume REST API
- How to work with structural directives such as *nglf and *ngFor
- How to create enterprise level applications faster with Ignite UI
Who should attend?